Thursday, December 27, 2012
New Years Resolutions I might actually do:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
|to do list:|
1. Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public.
2. Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
2. Wear shirt that says "Life". Hand out lemons on a street corner.
4. Get into a crowded elevator and say, "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here today."
5. Major in philosophy (or psychology works too). Ask people WHY they would like fries with that.
6. Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell, "It worked!" and run out cheering.
7. Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula. (I don't get this one. Feel free to explain it to me if you do.)
8. Change name to Simon. Speak in the third person.
9. Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say, "Help! I've been turned into a parrot."
10. Follow joggers around in your car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement. (This one is my favorite).
You had me at the jar full of pudding!ReplyDelete
#7 Dr. Acula (dracula) I want to meet the parrot in #9. Some of the others I would love to be there when you do it--like #6, #4 and #10 and #1. Sounds fun!!ReplyDelete
Yesterday Robyn was cleaning the bathroom and Eye of the Tiger came on Pandora. If it works for bathroom cleaning it definitely works for joggers.ReplyDelete
I remember seeing this list a long time ago and I remember feeling the same way. I would love to do all of these things, as we both know that I am a lover of all things irreverent and always toeing the line of inappropriate. I would love to be with you while we tackled this list together.ReplyDelete
And now if someone is following me and blasting "eye of the tiger" when I am running, I'll know why.
Why would you like fries with that?