1. Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- Holy Now by Greg Tamblyn
- Transcendence is by Lindsay Stirling
- One Voice by The Wailin' Jennys
- The Mermaid by Great Big Sea
- Home by Phillip Phillips
- Imagine by John Lennon
On this earth? I don't know. Maybe Kate Zooties... We've talked on the phone many times, but have never met in person.
3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"And then I saw the problem. Damn it! While the electric wires were brackets on the inside, the fence itself had been strung up on the outside of the poles." ~The Elephant Whisperer by Lawrence Anthony
4. What do you think about most?
One thing? I think about a lot, a lot. I guess the thing I think about the most would be work, because that's where I spend most of my time... but when I'm just thinking to think, I think about people and ideas and books and beliefs...
5. What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"MAGIC needs to be at least a two day trip. I don't want to miss out on making business contacts. The jewelry should be here tomorrow. I'm liking you." -BJ
6. Do you sleep with __ or without __ on?
7. What's your strangest talent?
I know the Item ID for every item my work sells. That's hundreds of items.
8. Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Probably. I don't know.
9. Do you have any strange phobias?
snails. I hate snails.
10. Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Not that I know of.
11. What's your religion?
I don't claim a religion...
12. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
horseback riding, fishing, hiking, taking pictures, sitting and reading, snowshoeing
13. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
I like both. I really enjoy taking pictures, but it's fun to see the pictures others take of me.
14. Simple but extremely complex. Favourite band?
I don't have one. Lately I really like the Wailin' Jennys.
15. Do you believe in karma?
16. What does your URL mean?
?? stillme-thejourney? That came from the foundation Dann and I started to help people with PTSD and/or eating disorders. Nothing much came of it, except this blog.
17. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Nope. But I'd like to.
18. How do you vent your anger?
Writing. Swearing. Talking about it. Crying.
19. Do you have a collection of anything?
books. Does that count?
20. Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Never tried video chatting, so I guess on the phone.
21. Are you happy with the person you've become?
22. What's a sound you hate? A sound you love?
Hate? Fighting. Love? laughs, loving, music
23. Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I don't know. Sure.
24. Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first?
The stamps.com scale.
25. Smell the air. What do you smell?
26. What's the worst place you've ever been to?
I don't know. I hate the dentist, but that doesn't seem like the WORST place.
27. Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
28. Most attractive singer/actor of your opposite gender?
29. To you, what is the meaning of life?
Living and loving
30. Do you believe in luck?
Sort of. Luck is how I would describe some things that just happen... Sometimes we like what happens, and we call that lucky. Sometimes we hate what happens, and we call that unlucky.
31. What's the weather like right now?
32. What time is it?
33. Do you drive?
34. What was the last book you read?
The last one I finished? Wind in the Door. I'm currently reading Les Miserables.
35. Do you have any nicknames?
Ernie, but that was a long time ago. Recently, I got the name "Super Scuba" which I love only because I love the person who gave me the name.
36. What was the last movie you saw?
The Smell of Success, except that I fell asleep... the last complete movie I saw was Lincoln
37. What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Probably broken nose and bruised back when I fell off the horse.
38. Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yes. But more, it just landed on me.
39. Do you have any obsessions right now?
not that I can think of.
40. What's your sexual orientation?
41. Ever had a rumour spread about you?
Yes. Lots of stories and rumors. Apparently I'm very scandalous.
42. Do you believe in magic?
Like Harry Potter magic? no. Like the amazing connection and the miracles that happen all around us that just can't be explained (yet)? Yes.
43. Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
No. Sometimes I wish I could. It might make my life less complicated.
44. What is your astrological sign?
45. Do you save money or spend it?
I save it SO I can spend it. I used to really REALLY hate spending money, but then a couple years ago I used up all my savings to go to Germany. TOTALLY worth it. Now I let myself spend money to travel and do fun things.
46. What's the last thing you purchased?
boots. Fuzzy moccasins. Are they not adorable? (I cut off the pom poms though. They were a litlte too pom-pom-y for me.)
47. Love or lust?
48. In a relationship?
49. How many relationships have you had?
Every friendship, acquaintance, whatever is a relationship. We are all connected... Therefore I have had and will always have thousands of relationships.
50. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
no. But I admit I just tried
51. Where were you yesterday?
Working. Tuesdays are order days.
52. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
53. Are you wearing socks right now?
54. What's your favourite animal?
I love all animals. Horses have a special place with me, but I can't really say they are my favorite. I also love dogs, hedgehogs, cats, goats, lizards, some snakes, and bugs.
55. What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Don't have one. I am me. If you like ME, then awesome. If you don't like ME, then it's better for everyone if we know that before we try to spend countless hours together. (I learned this the hard way.)
56. Where is your best friend?
57. What is your heritage?
58. What were you doing last night at 12am?
59. What do you think is Satan's last name?
That's a silly question.
60. What is the best thing about you?
THAT is a very subjective question. The thing I like best about myself is my desire to keep pushing and growing and learning. I like that I question a lot, because the more I question, the more I learn.
I have a couple comments. First, I tried to video chat with you from mom's iPad. She had the wrong number so I video chatted with some random girl, and it was really awkward. Then we put in the right number and you didn't answer. (This was when we were trying to book the cruise.)ReplyDelete
Second, the key to touching your nose with your tongue is to roll back your upper lip so that it doesn't get in the way. When I do that, I can pull it off.
I knew that I didn't answer. (Kim (Todd's sister) was holding my phone for me, and she was confused by it.) I didn't know that you talked to a random girl. That makes me laugh.Delete
Still can't do it, but I'm okay with it. I have other special talents... I can't think of any right now, but I'm sure I have at least one.
I think there is something pink within ten feet of your feet. like maybe the inside of you ear...ReplyDelete
Ah. Very true. But nothing I could see... :)Delete