- My husband is so sweet and loving. He cares so much about me. He wants me to be happy.
- He is working so hard to change himself to be better.
- Bishop Johnson cares about me. He would also do almost anything for me.
- Bishop Campbell is trying hard to understand and to support me.
- My cat.
- Friends like Lauren, Katie, Amanda, and others.
- DDR - I know I'm not supposed to do it, but it makes me feel better, thus its a blessing.
- Yesterday morning was really nice for me.
- After the Silence Board that helps me feel less crazy...
- My husband makes me laugh.
- Trying new things makes me happy
- Horses! Although I am currently very sad that I haven't seen the horses in more than a week!
- This will pass. I will feel better.
- Its 1 pm on Sunday... And its General Conference next week. Two weeks until I have to think about going to church again. And Sunday is nearly over... sort of.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
When I'm feeling this down, I am supposed to think about my blessings. Here goes:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It's always good to find the happy things when you are sad. This is a good list.ReplyDelete