1. How long have you suffered from this problem? (The physical pain, emotions, feelings and sensations)
2. What was happening in your life before or during the time of diagnosis, or when you noticed this problem arise?
3. Who else in your family history has suffered from this?
4. What would you be focusing on if you didn't spend time worrying about this issue?
5. How would you be spending your time if you weren't taking care of or managing this problem?
7. What is the downside of getting rid of this problem?
8. What is the upside of holding onto this problem? How does holding onto this problem help you or give you something positive?
9. What is YOUR theory about why you haven't yet resolved this dilemma, cleared this issue, neutralized this conflict?
10. What happened the last time you were at your best? Reached your goal? Got promoted? Won the award? Announced how happy you were in the new relationship? Looked fabulous? Said "no" to someone who was asking too much of you?
I think those are great questions and definitely worth pondering and thinking about. I hope the answers help you find healing.ReplyDelete