- Horseback riding - I found something I love to do that I can do with Mellen, or by myself, or with friends.
- I've made so much progress... I am not even near the same person that I was a year ago.
- Bishop Campbell is trying to help and support me.
- Ginger was very kind to me last night. That was a nice change.
- Dann is very understanding even when he doesn't understand.
- Dann is trying so hard to make my life happier.
- I was able to talk to him when I was having a hard time yesterday.
- BJ is always very kind to me.
- Working at JB I feel like I am being productive, even though I am not doing anything hard.
- I slept for eight hours last night!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Things I am grateful for today
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Eight hours of sleep is awesome! It took me a long time to be able to sleep for eight full hours. All those other things are awesome too. I hope you continue to have good things, maybe the good can eventually outweigh the bad.ReplyDelete